Ads 320x50

Search This Blog

Ads

Paid Content

The mindset to re-kindle lost passion

 

Ever since I borrowed my parents’ old typewriter for the first time when I was six years old, I wanted to be a writer. (Unfortunately, I’m still not allowed on my family’s PC.) As I watched my thoughts take shape on the blank page, I was instantly hooked.

As a writer and journalist, I realize how lucky I am to be able to pursue these childhood ambitions, but I would be lying if I said that there is no regular period for this passion to wane. . This is especially true in London, which is humid and boring in January, and you may already be feeling down and tired of repeating deadlines every week. I feel like I’m on an endless treadmill — and want to jump off.

I’m not alone. As the recent trend of “quietly quitting” shows, many have lost enthusiasm for the professions they once loved. You may have done everything in your power to land the perfect job, but everyday life can take a toll on your enthusiasm.

“Based on my experience with my coaching clients, I would say this is a big problem and it is growing,” said a British life coach who specializes in fatigue, burnout and resilience. says Anna K. Schaffner.

Losing your passion may be a sign that you need to change careers, but such drastic steps aren’t always possible. Fortunately, recent research shows that some people naturally use “cultivating strategies” to rekindle their passion and motivation.

Mindset Problems:

  • The first study was by Patricia Chen, Professor of Psychology at the University of Texas at Austin, USA.
  • Chen’s previous research explored the impact of her two different ways of thinking about passion.
  • I believe there is a perfect job for everyone and finding the right career determines happiness and professional success.
  • On the other hand, “development theorists” tend to agree with the following statement.
  • I believe that passion is developed through the learning process in your chosen career field.

Originally published at https://businessdor.com on January 27, 2023.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ads